Saturday, October 1, 2011

He's free! Hatter's ok! Yeah!!


I should tell you what happened. We had just tried to move him again when the door to the warehouse opened. A young girl walked in, went up to Hatter's body, and pulled the blade out. She then handed me a note and told me to tell him to call that number when he wakes up. She left, and Hatter started to heal immedatly. We wen


I'm done. I was fucking stupid to think a Fear could change. And honestly, I don't care whether any of you live anymore. I'm through with all this shit. I do have one thing left to do though. See you so Eve.

5 comments:

  1. Well Jack/Hatter/Whatever The Fuck You Want To Be Called, I'm glad you're okay.

    But If that "And honestly, I don't care whether any of you live anymore. " Applies to everyone I'm a smidge hurt by that.
    (But then again, most of them say that in the end...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, hey Eva here, umm Hatter just left with a large amount of throwing knifes, a bunch of explosives, and his sword. Should we be worried?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, I have a feeling that this kind of thing is normal for him....

    ReplyDelete