Monday, February 23, 2015

What you're getting

Sooo, here's the skinny, I'm in a universe, separated from alllll of you. If you forgot that tidbit. I've been spending the past, oh year, building up my resources, and learning all I can. I've finally gotten settled. I mentioned their being fears in the universe, but, they don't quite know about me yet. I tend to keep it that way. The only one I want to really know about me, and that I want to fuck with, is Old Skinny Bitch, least, this universe's one. Also, I lied soooo much to you all in the past. The only thing I never lied about, was me being nearly impossible to kill. I did lie how I got to be that way, and how old I am. I'm no where near as old as I claimed. But, I did annoy the hell out of the Fears over there when I learned about them. It was fun. And, honestly, I don't hate humans as much as I made it seem. I do have fun killing, and beating the crap out of them, but, don't hate them. Maybe I'll make friends in this universe... Pfffft, ok, I couldn't keep a straight face while typing that. The day I make a friend, is the day I start aging again. Welll, that's all the news for now, Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment