Saturday, November 19, 2011

SHIT!

SHIT!SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S GONE BACK TO HIM! SHIT! I KNEW WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THOSE GLASSES BACK SOONER!! Damnit. *sighes* They really are useless now, crap. I guess I should explain. We got back to the Warehouse in New York a few days ago, and discover that slender bastard had killed Hatter's military friends, and, and those poor kids Hatter had saved. But it gets worst. We get there, and Hatter doesn't even react. It, it disturbed me that he wasn't showing any emotion to this at all. Then he showed up. And Hatter snapped. He saw him, and he attacked me. He manged to knock me out, and when I came to, I found a note telling me to make sure I tell everyone that Slender Man's Number One Most Faithful, Second in Command has returned. Tori, Nate, and everyone else that Hatter knows where they are, you need to move. I just know he is going to come after you all. Please, run.

4 comments:

  1. No. Not Hatter. It can't be true. How could it be? How did this happen? I thought they hated each other just now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least he met the skinny bastard(Referring to his about me stuff).

    ReplyDelete