Sunday, September 25, 2011

Change of Plans

Well, now that I have the past out of the way, I can focus on the present. I'm going to get a van from a near by storage area of mine and we're going to travel back up to New York. Things have been quite since I last saw Neddle-dick, hope it stays that way. Damn, I was really looking forward to some gambling in Vegas, and I love Canadian beer. *pouts*

Oh, and you know how I said I used to be on of Slender's proxies, well, when I started working for him, he gave me two signs of my servitude. Still have them actually. He carved the operator symbol on the inside and outside of both my hands, and, well, let's just say he did something interesting to my eyes. I know my eyes looked normal when you guys met me, but I had special contacts made to hide them. And now you know why I ware gloves Tori. I don't know why I told you guys, but I thought you might like to know.

4 comments:

  1. Why hide the symbols of such high authority? Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There there Hatter. I'll get you some Canadian beer for the next tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anarchitect
    I hide them to make it clear I no longer work for him.

    @Nathan
    That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meh, I wear a bajillion bracelts and long shorts to cover scars so i completley understand.

    Nate, do NOT give me any of that. I am WEIRD drunk. (well, weirder than normal anyway)

    ReplyDelete