Friday, September 23, 2011

Introductions

They found out about the blog and want to be included.

Hi, my name is Evangeline, call me Eva for short. I, I'm the girl who had her legs replaced with goats legs. I, we are very grateful to the man you all know as Hatter. Is is very kind, but kind of scary. But only when he's mad. He, he really tore that horrible circus apart. It, it really scared me at first. I thought he was going to kill us too at first. But, he calmed down enough after killing that mean Ringleader to tell us he came to help. ...The others are bugging to get a turn on the computer.


Hi, I'm Timmy. And I'm Tammy. We're twins. And the two headed clown. We weren't born two headed. The Ringleader tore us in two and reconnected us. He made us scary. And hurt us a lot. But we always tried to stay cheerful. And make the others feel better too. Especially Eva. She always looked so sad. But we could always make her smile. And it always made us happy to. Oh, it's E's turn.


ImEdwardandtheRingleadermademealwayswantmeatandimalwayshungryandineedfoodnow.


Ok, I need to get Edward some food before he tries to eat the others. I know he's going to be a handful. He's a really fast talker too. Crap, I got to go now.

2 comments:

  1. Please don't let Ed near the kitten, i would cry if it got eaten.....
    but hi everyone! I'm pleased to meet you all~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, what kitten? And don't worry, I wouldn't let him eat any living animals. Now, to go get that minivan...Oh, and I forgot to mention I had to cut the trip short cause of them, so we're heading back up to New York.

    ReplyDelete